Telephony silencer: The new generation from Felderer ex stock
telephony silencers are required in almost all ventilation projects: Now with Felderer in standard with lip seal!
Cross-talk sound attenuators reduce flow noise and structure-borne noise, are easy to install and are ideal for both commercial and residential construction. Round silencers are used particularly frequently behind Volume flow controllers.
In order to adapt this standard product from Felderer even better to your current requirements, we are now changing our standard stock for cross-talk sound attenuators:
The product code is now UTSD and is available from stock in insulation thicknesses of 25 and 50 mm.
- From now with Lip seal at the end caps for quick and tight installation
- From now in Density class D
- Now with integrated Flow protection
Meets the EN 13180
- inner tube: perforated Alucompakt
- Silicone-free: Yes
- trickle protection: plastic film
- raw density of insulation: 16 kg/m³
- insulation: glass wool with RAL quality mark, biologically safe
- Length of the connector: 40 mm
- max. lower pressure: -750 Pa
- Max. overpressure: 3000 Pa
- Leakage class: D
- max. Temperature: 220° C
- bending radius: 2 x outside diameter
All technical data and damping values can be found online at Felderer24!
During the conversion phase, our deliveries can also consist of mixed types.