Trox LVC EASY. The special one!
Trox LVC Easy. For low duct pressures and low flow velocities.
The Trox LVC Easy (Low Velocity Controller) is a round air terminal unit for exhaust and supply air systems with variable volume flows and is used at low duct pressures and low air speeds.
- Optimized, new measuring principle for flow rates of 0.6-6.0 m/s
- High control accuracy at any flow conditions
- Installation in any position
- Available in fieldser24 Volume flow controller bearing
For different applications such as Easy, Compact, electronic control components
Simple handling thanks to innovative control technology
For all nominal sizes a short housing length of only 310 mm
Leakage air flow housing according to standard EN 1751, class C
- VAV controllers, round, LVC series for precise exhaust or supply air flow control in variable volume flow systems at low air velocity
- Volumetric flow control with closed loop with auxiliary energy
- Shut-off with customer circuit
For low duct pressures and low air velocities
The differential pressure is measured as differential pressure behind and upstream of the control damper
The dependency on the damper position is stored as a characteristic diagram in the controller
Shut-off with customer circuit
Measurement of small volume flows is made possible by a new measuring principle, whereby a plastic nozzle contains openings for pressure tapping behind and in front of the control damper. The resulting differential pressure, differential pressure, is measured by the Compact or Easy controller of the LVC and evaluated on the basis of stored characteristic diagrams.
This measuring principle makes no special demands on the outflow conditions and is characterized by small measuring tolerances.