Microsoft Office with Windows: There’s a lot of Felderer in it
In the competition for the best talent, Microsoft simply chose a new headquarters. Visible, representative and with the claim to offer the workplace of the future. The new Microsoft headquarters in Munich is an office with Windows.
1900 employees were employed one year ago at the old Microsoft headquarters in Oberschleißheim. As a technology company, Microsoft is naturally dependent on highly qualified employees, for whom there is fierce competition. Reason enough to design a new company center that sets new standards: Visible architecture, a highly networked innovation location of European standing and a working environment that Microsoft calls”smart workspace”.
The result is 26,000 m² of office space in the park town of Schwabing along the A9, visible, highly networked and full of Felderer technology.
- 8000 m spiral duct and thousands of fittings
- Trox volume flow controller
- Aldes MR volume flow controller
- 600 Special components from 80 mm to 200 mm nominal width, which has made installation faster and easier for our customers: Pipe shelves with only 30 mm offset, one side as nipple, one side as socket.
- Standard can anyone, anyway. Felderer may also be unusual