Trox Schoolair: The answer is blowing in the wind
The L-shaped structure of the Dachau secondary school with a length of approx. 73 m, a width of approx. 37 m and a building depth of approx. 19 m was constructed in 1970 as a reinforced concrete structure with concrete columns on the facade and load-bearing brick interior walls and is to be renovated and gutted. In all rooms the ceilings, floors and windows will be completely renewed and the technology adapted accordingly. From the first day of the course until the last delivery, there was intensive cooperation/communication between the manufacturer, the plant constructor (Gebrüder Peters from Ingolstadt) and Felderer.
In the last 3 months we from Felderer Munich realized this project with our customer, of course with components and logistics from Felderer:
- 92x Trox Schoolairgeräte (Delivery was made in two deliveries on a fixed date)
- different pipe material
- Trox fire dampers FKRS-EU
- Trox Volume flow controller VFC
Our highly flexible logistics made this demanding project possible.
MEHR ZUR TROX SERIES SCHOOLAIR-V
INLUDE AND OUTLET VENTILATION DEVICE WITH CHANGING POSSIBILITY ON SECONDARY AIR OPERATION, INCLUSIVE HEAT RECOVERSALS AND HEAT TRANSFER FOR VERTICAL INSTALLATION BEFORE CONFRRRESSION
Decentralised ventilation unit ready for connection for convenient room temperature control and ventilation of rooms such as classrooms.
- Acoustically optimized EC fans with low specific fan power, to EN 13779 SFP = 1
- Plate heat exchangers as heat recovery units (air/air) with electric motor driven bypass (100 % open-close)
- Alternative rotary heat exchanger as heat recovery unit (air/air) with electric motor driven continuous bypass (100 % open-closed)
- Heat exchanger for heating and cooling as 2- or 4-pipe system
- Unit floor area ~ 0.24 m²
- Tool-less filter change
- Condensate tray with or without prepared condensate connection
- Motorized butterfly valves, normally closed
- Automatic switch-over to secondary air operation (depending on air quality)
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator